Chaos Sanctuary
Chaos Sanctuary
Chaos Sanctuary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaos Sanctuary

Chaos Sanctuary

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 27 on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:54 am

PA: Prologue

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ryansanguine

PA: Prologue Empty
PostSubject: PA: Prologue   PA: Prologue EmptySat Jun 18, 2011 3:15 pm

I figured I'd stop over here and leave you guys a note about the alliance between W&C and Elementists.

Let's get the obvious out of the way; We aren't forming up to oppose you. We've made it very clear to all of our members that we plan on staying friendly with Chaos Sanctuary, or whatever else you may be called in the future. Annihilation, CtA, GE and Conquest house many friends and just as many detractors of us, and we would like to keep options open in the future to work together as we always have. You and all of your alt corps that are reported to us get added to all of our corp DNA lists.

If any of our members are attacking you, it is HIGHLY likely they are rogues. Please contact us ASAP so appropriate measures and reparations, if necessary, can be executed. Contact either Storm or myself in game if you need anything, or your forum accounts on the old CA forum still work... We now have a live chat there that you can join us in any time using your forum credentials.

Thank you gentlemen; good hunting!
Back to top Go down

PA: Prologue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chaos Sanctuary :: New Member Identifying-
Jump to: